Convinced that I'd never find an original All-Rounder in my size, I
recently asked Grant for permission to have Nobilette to build one for me
with the original lugs, tubing, etc., and he nixed the idea.  He was very
nice about it, but said that he would want to add "improvements" (not
further specified), and for that reason would not authorize anyone to
re-create one of the original ARs.  Which was just as well, as not a week
later I found and bought a 1999 AR.  Anyway, in case anyone has the idea of
seriously asking Riv to recreate the AR (or, presumably, any of the older
models), expect some pretty firm push-back.
Kevin Lindsey
Alexandria, VA