I don't think it's necessary to chew people out for reacting to chipped paint.
It's a lot of money and I personally would have had a hard time paying it in
that condition because it's in such a noticeable spot. Which doesn't matter
because some folks aren't as OCD as as I am and one of those people bought it,
but really, do we have to throw this attitude?