Since fitz was mentioned, I’ll throw in a very high recommendationdatuon.

I think riv could’ve basically just offered this as a custom that someone
didn’t want. They told us a bunch of info that we actually didn’t need, and now
we are judging it. Paint blemish, yes, but bottle mounts and weird
dropouts...nobody would’ve known. The mistake is telling us all the mistakes
and then pricing it like they didn’t tell us the mistakes