Deborah - this supports what I heard on the local news channel last night.
 Our governor, like many, has nixed all get-togethers, whether schools,
churches, movies, or other social events of over 250 people for a period of
2 weeks, i.e., until the end of the month.  However, a comment from a
national health organization representative said that only a 2 week period
will be of minimal use.  Hopefully, as this pandemic continues these people
will issue further guidelines extending that period.