I was on a folding bike at my old apartment, rode to the mailbox. Grabbed the
mail, put it on top of the bars and rode back. At one point I came to a turn in
the path and..I don't remember if I couldn't reach a brake lever or what
exactly went wrong but I could tell I was about to WAY overshoot the turn into
a bush. So I bailed instead and tumbled through the grass to my left. After
looking around and realizing nobody saw it, I quickly stood up and walked the
bike back like nothing happened 😬

Joe "nothing to see here, folks" Bernard
Falling at the apartments, California