OK, I'll play. Dumbest was as a teenager, of course. Riding no-handed while
dribbling a basketball, tried a crossover, hit the front wheel and down I
went. Big road rash on my knee which still shows a scar some 50 years
later.

Most recent was on the Pine Mountain Loop in Marin. I was descending and
got distracted by the beautiful view of Kent Lake. Front wheel caught a rut
and down I went. The end of the handlebars punched me in the rib and
cracked one. Too painful to ride after that, so I hiked out about 8 miles.

jim m
wc, ca