A very long ago I rode the original "Turbo Trainer" , then later Krietler
Rollers. The TT was most disliked as the bike itself couldn't move and it
was indoors. I'm not one for indoor or stationary "exercising". The rollers
at least you are actually riding and balancing and you realize quickly how
to handle your bike amazing well, just all in the same one place. I tried
doing these outside too, that takes care of overheating, but still I felt
like I was in a cage outdoors.  If I had to do such again I'd get rollers
as all you do is get on and ride the rollers with your complete bike and no
attachments or detachments. I found them very easy to ride too, no handed,
standing etc.  There is just no substitute for riding outdoors on the road
over hill and dale, all the nuance of wind and road and sun and the smells
and the people and the scenery.

In the winter I walk every day for an hour or two. I live amidst hills and
woods and steep ravines withe waterfalls unnoticed by anyone who doesn't
explore the woods right under their noses !

If I was "advised" not to leave the house because of potential danger to,
or I myself was "the threat" .... I'd consider the validity of that source.
Threat to/from who or what ? The "advice, the claim of power/authority" of
course. It's validity.

It's like a Mafioso coming to your house and telling you you need the
Mafia's protection.  Protection from who ? The Mafioso of course.  "Pay up,
heed my advice ... or else I'll be the threat to you and your home".  And
so it goes with "threats" disguised as "keeping you safe". Consider the
source and their "intentions"... which are always ... "serve me and what I
tell you, all you gotta do is give up your Life to me .... trust me and let
me run things ... I know what's best for you. If you don't follow me, you
are against me and I will do everything in my power to let you know it, you
will pay dearly."

The Truth is .... Truth... ITSELF ... Indivisibly Indivisible.  Truth is
not under threat , never could be and never will as there isn't anything
"else".

You know that saying .. "If God be for Me, who be against Me ?"
None, neither for OR against ..... simply " Perfection ... Wholeness ....
Indivisibility "

Yeah ... Party on indeed !... and this Party is Existence Itself .