I could use some input on what type of crank would work best for me here. I
will be using the bike as a sporty, zip around the river bike. No club
rides or racing or anything like that. I live in south Jersey, so no hills
to speak of, just wind. The wide/lows on my Appaloosa and Clem are perfect,
and I don't spend much time on the big ring on my Sam's triple. I'd like to
keep the gearing minimal but functional, and of course it has to look
handsome on the Roadini. I have an extra RD2 crank from a single speed
lying around, maybe I can do something with that? I'm not opposed to
getting something new...