Bumping this and offering as a frameset (frame/fork/headset). Complete is
$1200, frameset is $800. Either option is plus shipping/packing - and
shipping appears to be the primary option at this point.
Email for more photos.
If you inquire and decide not to purchase - no biggie, but kindly let me
know.
Thanks,
David