Reiterating a thing because I think it'll get lost in the walls of texts I've
posted (I've GOT to get off the internet, this is my last post on this thread):

I think whatever Mark Nobilette's timeline will be on a Riv Custom will be
somewhat reliable. Mine has slowed down in the paint booth because Joe Bell
sent his help home, but the actual frame construction came along as expected
(I'll have it in a few weeks). I'm not convinced any Cheviot timeline can be
counted on right now. Ok bye 🙋‍♂️