Unless I've missed it, most folks have talked about the roll-up Ortliebs.

I've got some newer style ones (bike packer plus), with a flap closure,
fold-seal outer pocket, inner pocket for a few items, etc..  they are
exceptional, and I've not yet found a rack they didn't adjust to quite well.  A
little spendy, and a little bit awkward to carry when off the bike (if you need
to), but for largish, sturdy, weatherproofish, panniers with lots of reflection
and compression to take up the slack, I think they cannot be beat.

That being said, i'm thinking of getting a set of the brown LaplanderBags "City
Waxed Canvas" ones cuz they are so darn attractive, and will complete the look
of my orange Sam.