Just an FYI about batteries - Battery technology can be some of the
dirtiest technology that there is. Many types of batteries are made of
poisons and/or carcinogens - lead and cadmium for example. Many
rechargeable batteries use lithium ion batteries. Google "lithium battery
environmental impact". Most of the coal that the US burns is to make the
electricity that you use to recharge the battery. I'll stick with dyno hubs.

Laing
Delray Beach FL