I've been swapping parts back and forth on my Sam H. and Appaloosa for the
past year never having enough parts to have 2 full bikes built. But I've
recently moved back east to help my aging folks out during these precarious
times, and I'd like to leave the Appaloosa how it is with my current parts
for my dad to ride once it becomes safe again. So I'm left with a the Sam
sans wheels, crankset, cassette, derailleurs. I'f it weren't such lean
times I'd have much more confidence buying exactly what I want but at the
moment I can't spend $220+ on a crankset alone, I'd rather find something
used on ebay and get the whole drive train fro around $220. Sound crazy? If
anyone thinks not please send suggestion this way. I'm happy to expose my
ignorance on the subject

I'm interested in a double crank, something like 44/30 and hopefully 10
speed cassette

I've been recommended this wheelset by a friend who knows way more than I
do, I don't know much about them but they seem solid.

https://pacenticycledesign.com/products/brevet-wheel-set-700c-rim-brake?variant=18848334577733

Thanks for looking