Bill,
If it is time to part with it or consolidate the fleet; however if you love the
bike. But need a boost beyond the single speed. I ran a Copenhagen wheel on my
68cm and absolutely love it.  Pedal assist just easier acceleration and riding
with a tailwind whenever desired.  Up to 30 Miles rides with battery to spare
in ECO.

Can be found Slightly used or NOS on EBay for $700-$1000 no reason to pay
retail.

Can’t recommend them enough.
Had one on my wife’s 53cm 26’ S&S couplered Atlantis which is to small for her
(hitting the list this week). Needed to get one so I could stay with her on
rides.  My personal engine was not enough when she had a boost.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan