Bill,

You will love the Hubbuhubbuh.  Such a good bike and keeps you and another
rider connected.  Breaks the Social Distancing protocol currently.  I was
dialing in both of mine (long story) recently and during test rides all the
Michiganders out for health fresh air seem to think there is nothing more funny
than yelling that it looks like I lost someone as a ride by them all.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson