Thanks, Steve. I think I recall the color; in fact, I think my family had a
Type 3 station wagon for a while in that color, but that was circa 1970 and
too long ago to recall the color clearly (I do recall that at 5K+ feet with
a 50 HP carburetted engine and 3 speed automatic, it couldn't get out of
its own way, even among the Wartbergs and Anglias and Renault 4s).

The attachment doesn't show the color*, and when I search for  Pantone 7628
C, I get this, which I am sure is not what you have in mind:

[image: image.png]
Downloading it:
[image: image.png]