Here is another option for a chambray shirt that just came back into stock and
is a good price.

https://edgevaleusa.com/products/elwell-chambray

I have one from a few years ago and it is a great shirt - just bought a backup.
I also like their pants for everyday wear or doing heavy work around the house.

Glad that there are options out there.

Dan

San Rafael, CA