Thanks for the Edgevale link - I just ordered one of their herringbone
chambray shirts, and we'll see how it works out.

As mentioned upthread, it really is possible to go down a rabbit hole with
reproduction workwear - I had no idea! So far I've received shirts from
Gustin and Buzz Rickson's, and while there's a lot to like about the
fabrics and construction, the vintage fit has proven to be problematic. I
am tall (6'3") with most of my height in my torso (32" inseam) so that can
present a sizing challenge. I typically do well with tall or long sizes
when available, which isn't an option in these shirts. So even in the
bigger sizes there just isn't enough length in the arms or torso. My wife
has claimed the Gustin and I'll probably end up reselling the Buzz
Rickson's on eBay. It's amazing that Riv's MUSA shirts fit me so well, and
makes them an even better value.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA