Michael: I saw a Kirk frame in the gallery at Joe Bell's site that had these
colors. In discussion with JB we variously referred to it as Ferrari Red and
Porsche Red, after it was painted he said the specific shade he used is called
Rad Red. I believe Richard Sachs was mentioned as having used that one at some
point, but my memory is a little vague on that. I'm not sure I see pink in it
but it's definitely a bright red, I was specific that I wasn't going for any
kind of brick-type darker shading.

Collin: Yes we discussed the Hunqapillar, or more specifically Mark @ Riv's
custom on Joe's gallery page which was the predecessor to it. The idea was to
do a lightened up version of that scheme with the Kirk frame's colors. Worked
out nicely, don't you think?

Brian: Save your money and I'll sell it to you when I'm too old and creaky to
ride. See ya in 20 years! 😂