Rad red. I mustered up some courage and asked Richard Sachs on instagram
and he said Joe called his paint rad red as well. Unfortunately that
doesn't translate to much for d&d (unless it does). but i'll be sure to
show him your photo as well.

Thanks and the more I see your bike the more I like it. Great color.