I found the Rock n Roads to be more capable in moderate mud and trail  than
the Gravelking SK. The RnR tread is more like the RH Steilacoom, whereas
the SK is probably more akin to a Thunder Burt tread--has a bit of bite,
but looses it quicker on the rougher stuff. I'm usually not in a particular
hurry, but I don't like to feel bogged down by rubber. I find all four
tires fast enough on pavement, none have that riding in soft asphalt
feeling. (I only have the TB in 26" and more recently 650B, the other 3 all
700C. I think the RnR are underrated. They are a bit heavier, perhaps, but
I like the rubber compound. I'm building a wheelset with them in mind, to
go on my BG Hikari. Only fitting.