I have a 18' Hillborne running 43mm Gravel King SKs, set up tubeless on a
Velocity Quill wheelset (with SKS fenders!). Great tires, I like the ones
with a little extra puncture protection as well. They're good for
everything but mud.

You could also look at options from WTB, Bontrager (GR1/GR2 Team Issue),
Schwalbe (g-one), and Rene Herse. Surly has some cheap options but since
you spent $$$ on a Riv don't cheap out on tires like a lot of people seem
to.