Oh, David, my heart belongs to that lithe-looking mixte. I’ll wait, but I’ll
also whine about it to pass the time. 😂 Therefore, when you see my posts on
this thread just scroll on by! So much angst. It all goes back to the rumored
Anniversary Mixte - I’ve essentially been waiting for that bike since it was
announced last year, and then kept waiting when I heard the project was nixed
and the “fancified Cheviot” was coming instead. So, lots of waiting.
Interminable waiting.

I won’t get sympathy from the Hillibike crowd - they have been waiting as long
or longer for their bikes.

Sent from my iPhone