That's like a veritable land yacht !  I'm about to find that out whenever
my Susie Slugged-a-Stone gets here. I'll be banging it all over the place,
good thing it'll have big tires and no fenders.

In regards to paint, well I like variety myself. Give the blues and greens
a break and do a nice bright red, and maybe some sort of cream color. I
mean I see blue sky and green grass every day of my life... how about some
contrasting complimentary colors !