See, I can already add another post to this list of Dumb Things I Did and it
hasn’t been 24 hours.

Yesterday, when I found out about tire pressure, you know I went around with my
floor pump and inflated ALL the tires of the bikes in the garage. Baby Bear
weighs almost 60 pounds and his Specialized 24 inch got 60 pounds of air
(fun!). #TheClemRider is about 85 pounds and got 55 pounds of air in his 26
inch Kendas on his Clem. Won’t they be surprised when they head down Killer
Hill?! 😱

Now, excuse me while I go fix THAT. It might be one thing for me and Steve
(since we weigh the same, you know) to inflate our tires to 55, but my kids
don’t know what I’ve done and did NOT in fact, grow up riding horses. Yikes.

Ok, Steve, I’ll stop busting your chops. You had it coming though, and also it
was hilarious. 🤣

Evan - 😂 It’s ok; it probably works better that way.

Doug - thank you! And I agree with Rob; that mechanic was impressed with you.
It’s pretty hard to be mad at a kid who was trying to learn. Also your dad
seems like a stand-up guy; I think my dad would have declared the bike a total
loss and tossed the pieces in the trash.

Steve Cole - tell the mechanics you want a discount because you already started
the work for them. 🤭

You guys are good sports,
Leah

Sent from my iPad