So, wouldn't a not-so-knobby 2.8" tire work with a double crankset?
How do you figure out the chain to tire clearance, and bottom bracket, on a
not yet available frame?
I've got a medium Susie frame coming. The demo medium at RBWHQ had a Silver
double (w/chain guard) and Bontrager knobbies.
And, I bought a pair of 650 x 2.8" Schwalbe, G-One LiteSpeed tires.
Wheel bits not yet purchased but probably will use Cliffhanger rims.
David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA