Another way to offer some chain rub relief in low/low is to leave off the
smallest cog on your cassette, that's "if" you don't really need it. Then
place some spacers, or an old cog and some spacers where the largest cog
was, and tighten the lockring on the 12 or 14 smallest cog. You'd have to
have a set of different spacers to play around with what works. The
lockring doesn't require the cog that it tightens against to have
serrations, it's there as an extra measure. Of course check it
periodically. Whatever works !

Myself I have no use for 11t or 12t cogs, so if I have such an issue that's
what I may do, rather than increase the chainline. I only really need 7
cogs with a double or triple. I don't have any plans to run 2.8" tires
though. I didn't get a Susie just for the ability to run those tires, but I
chose it over the Clem -L because the head tube is so much higher, had a
higher nice swooping "top" tube, and it was ORANGE ! If all i could ride
with it was 2.4" tires I'd be alright with that. the 2.8 is just gravy.

To me, the potential problem stems from the 8/9/10 speed 135mm hub design
and where it places the inner cog relative to the former 7 speed hub. If we
had the former 7 speed hub spacing(even with extra cogs in the same space)
you wouldn't have that problem. The 8/9/10 places that additional cog
towards the center, increasing chain angles in the small cog and moving the
chain closer to the tire. The bigger the tire, the closer it gets. That's
the irony of the boost 148 system as it's about moving the cassette
outboard for clearance of big tires. You don't need a boost crank with a
boost hub if you friction shift, or even indexing for some people  You'll
have better chain angles with a non-boost crank on a boost 148 hub. It
really depends on the chainline of the given crank.

For those that don't know what the Boost thing is , this may help. ...
https://enduro-mtb.com/en/tech-talk-whats-the-boost-standard-all-about/
I take the red/green check thing with a grain of salt, those are
manufacturer "recommendations". meaning "buy my boost stuff, nothing else
will work". Hah hah .