I like Platypus. It's a unique animal with an odd charisma, which is a good
fit for this frame - there's nothing else like it on the market. I've never
been a fan of the fanciful human names like Yves Gomez, Betty Foy, A. Homer
Hilsen, etc., so it's nice to see Riv turning back to the natural world for
inspiration. They'll never top Hunqapillar though!

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA