Did y'all click the link to the linen jumpsuit in the Riv email update
today: https://www.crustbikes.com/products/katia-linen-jumpsuit/

If it came in my large man size, I'd wear it! But for now, I'll stick to a
loose fitting cotton or synthetic long-sleeve button down and sunscreen on
my legs, face, neck, hands, everywhere.

Before I saw that jumpsuit, I was imagining some sort of linen ali-baba
pants, but with a higher inseam and a bike-specific cinch for the leg. I
love the way the legs button on that jump suit. I'd have to wear a long
sleeve shirt over it no matter what, but I think my chest hair would look
brilliant in that scoop neck.

I'm 35 and have to have a basal-cell cut off the top of my ear. I'm going
to look into on of those Da Brims!

Paul in NW AR