The rear hub is Bitex, as Joe said. These are going on my Clem, which I now
call Clementine again because it’s just too confusing to say Clem L. Yes, the
bike is blue. Yes, the accents are reds and oranges, and they are smashing.

It was amazing to see how many bikes were lined up for service. Really good to
see people with their bikes. It’s hard to be mad that there’s a line because I
do want bike businesses to do well, man, have they needed it. I wish my
shuttered LBS could have survived to see the COVID times because it would maybe
have breathed life back into their bank account.

I hope all those shop guys test ride my bike and finally get a taste of the
good life.
Leah

Sent from my iPad