You guys will do anything to get in our #RivSisterhood!

Well, that blue is just the ticket. You can call it Leah Blue, Ryan, but Riv
thought they were naming it for themselves. Ha!

I call it: blue-green-shot-through-with-glimmer-like-sunlight-on-seawater.
Because that’s what it is.

My own lovely blue Clem is still in the shop where those shop guys are likely
putting miles on it - and I can’t really begrudge them that. I rode the Big
Blue H 9 miles this morning and had a really good time. Got the familiar spray
of black dots all over my legs from those crumby brakes, but otherwise fun.
Even with the stock wheels and Sunrace thumbies.

If anyone else gets in on the presale, let us know so we can cheer for you here.

Clems are gems,
Leah

Sent from my iPhone