I do not exactly when and how many are arriving. I am confident when they
arrive my spidey-sense will get me there in time. I would get the blue for
sure. My second, and really only other choice, is orange. I can’t recall a red
Riv. My college bike was a red Raleigh and I got red because that was the only
color available in my size at the LBS. My first car was a red Honda Civic and I
got red because the only other color it came in was the only color I like less
than red, black. So clearly, I will not be on red bandwagon. I’m actually quite
fond of the blue and shall enjoy curating components while I wait!

Sent with Unibox