For all you pondering your GBW builds, this was simple on my Gus prototype (and
wow! is it great having friction shifting back and wider spacing between gears!)

- Box Components: Two 11-50t x-wide 9-speed cassette, derailure, and two chains
(two required for the long chain stays, keep the second for next round each
time)
- Rivendell's Silver Shifter 2 and long shifter cable.

My wee test ride stunned me with how easily it came together, requiring zero
adjustments. I'll get out on the trails and see how it rides and report back
here. Wonderfully smooth so far. Should be a bit lower gearing for climbing yet
more insane stuff, same high gear.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org