I meant to keep my mouth shut on this thread, but the remark below is
offensive. I say this as an again **Asian Mestizo** man (who grew up in
Africa, if that makes a difference to anything).

Moderator, please kill this thread. It's not the racial remarks that are
offensive, it's the low level of discourse, and I don't refer only to
"Schwartz" -- wish people would sign their names.

Patrick Moore, aging, white, Filipino, ex-pat, long-time BQ subscriber, and
disgruntled.