And now, based on list precedent, this subject is without the slightest shadow of a doubt *ON TOPIC*.

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/late-may-12-platypus-controversy?_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwYWxpbmNzc0BoaXMuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTFZiNmFDIn0%3D

On 6/2/20 6:33 PM, Steve Palincsar wrote:

RBW is a place where we talk about paleo fad diets and fishing rods, about brewing coffee and tea, about home grown organic tobacco and esoteric word salads generated by an artificial intelligence on psychedelics.   This is not Classic Rendezvous.  There's no On Topic Purity to be defended here.