I love Wolbis Slugstone. It reminds me of being a kid and watching the original
Willy Wonka. Thinking about a candy recipe secret agent named Slugworth.

I also really like Frank Jones. Classic American blue collar name.

I’m a big fan of Platypus. It fits great with the current, light-hearted nature
of Rivendell. Plus, they are very cool animals. They feed their offspring milk
not through nipples but by sweating it out their belly. Impressive. “I have
nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?” A platypus wouldn’t find that line amusing at
all.

Sadly, I think Roadeo and Roadini are missed opportunities.

Best,

Aaron