There are quite a few RBW bike names I really like and a few I really
dislike.

Maybe due to the fact that I came on board with RBW in 2011 when there was
already a long line of past bikes with established names, I like most of
those names.  They just seem right.

I'm not a fan of bikes named after people but I don't hate them, either.

I really dislike Gus Boots Willsen and it's anagram bike names.

I didn't care for Platypus at first but now I think it's a cool bike name,
just not for the bike it's attached to.  The Platypus, in my mind, should
be a bike more in the Hunqapillar/Bombadil vein.

My favorite post-2011 bike name is probably "Appaloosa".  However, I could
live without the "Joe" part.