It looks extra wonderful.  Those silver clamps, compared to zip ties, are
so classy.  Love the rainbow nipples.  Most of all, though, I love that the
front dyno is red with an orange light and on the back, you have an orange
hub with a red light.  So nicely pulled together.

I'm especially happy that you had three glorious miles with Dyno and
tubeless GravelKings.  You, me, and another other #RivSister M. took a leap
of faith with tubeless and I think it's safe to say we are all quite happy
with the ride.  The Edux light you got I think is the same one I got and is
super bright compared to my other Dyno light.

It's nice that the bike shop stood up to the quality of your bike with the
quality of their work.

Roberta