Not sure if it matters, but you would not need a power drill. The aluminum
fenders are fairly soft. A hammer and punch or even sharp nail and a hand
reamer will be sufficient for the holes.

Here the a similar reamer to the one I use:
https://www.harborfreight.com/t-handle-reamer-66936.html?cid=paid_google|||66936&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_content=&gclid=CjwKCAjw5vz2BRAtEiwAbcVIL1GFqSHOzVIUOm0tyo2HBV8Hm29UvrBsIqHaIleP61p1Cb8943NAZxoCPhUQAvD_BwE

The installation process may look a bit daunting but it is a fairly
straight forward operation. There is a BQ that has a tutorial in it. Would
be happy to scan and send them to you.

Clayton Scott.