Dave,

I presume you mean 29 (700) x 2? Have you liked your Big Bens?

You may want to be more specific in what is important to you (smooth,
supple, or no flats ever as the two extreme examples). Folks here commute
on Rene Hearse ELs, or the beefiest Schwalbe there is. Here is the dizzying
array of Schalbe touring tires:
https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tires/road_tires

Of course, with Rene Herse's Endurence + tires, you can have better flat
protection in a still quite supple tire.

Personally, I go with the most supple tire I can without needing to change
more than 4 flats a year. So far that generally means 2 flats or less a
year and the most supple tires. Now that I've written this and am
aproaching needing to change out my rear tire I've doomed myself to a flat
here soon. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick