Billy Crystal: "It's better to looook goooood than to feeeel gooood. And
let me tell you, darling ... you looooook maaahvelous! Absolooootly
maaaaahvelous!" So, you got that going for you. Grin.

If you get desperate enough to try something beyond the Brompton wide, here
is a whacky idear: harden your rear. Sit on wood chairs, no cushion. Kneel
on a kneeler. Sit cross legged on a hard floor. Etc. Simultaneously, get
the Berthoud and ride it. No short cuts to break it in, but in the long run
you'll be far happier, because you are right, a leather saddle just rides
... better.

With abandon,
Patrick, who actually eschews cushioned seating, uses a kneeling desk and
sits on wood floors and flatform chairs, and rides a Berthoud on his GBW.