Patrick,
Unless there is another Patrick Moore in the world I think your bike has
limited resale value.  Maybe I do not understand your unique preference for
single speed fixed gear cycling.  However one of my favorite Rivendell’s is my
68cm Quickbeam which I will never part with.
I see your Goodrich modified Rivendell personally as a fancy Quickbeam or Frank
Jones.
Frame and fork I would estimate as $900-$1200.
Racks and fenders may or may not be of interest to a buyer.

Just one large man‘s (100 PBH)  opinion.

Ryan
West Michigan