We have a Bike Friday Pocket Llama and an AirGlide, both mid- to late-90's
vintage. I grew up on Dad's salmon troller and have spent much of my life
"messing about in boats", so when I bought the AirGlide, I did not order the BF
suitcase, but rather a very large Pelican Case. The AirGlide is no longer sold,
and I don't know which other BFs will fit in a Pelican, but I'm sure some
models of BF fit in some models of Pelican. If you want a truly waterproof case
for your bike, Pelican will do it. The Pelicans are admittedly heavy, and I
sometimes have to put some of the bike (seat/post or crankset) in my other
luggage to keep it under the airline weight limit, but that's never been a big
issue for me. Looking at the Pelican site, I see that there are SO many more
options available now than there were 20+ years ago when I bought mine,
including a whole new line of lighter weight cases. I think mine is a 1650, but
the iM2950 seems to be about the same size and 1.5kg lighter, and the Pelican
Air cases are even lighter. One more thing to note: my AirGlide has 406 wheels,
and they barely fit in the 1650 case (I must deflate the tires to fit), so a
451 wheel would probably not fit.
One more plug for Bike Friday: IME, they are great people and provide the best
customer service of ANY company I've ever purchased anything from...OK; I'll
say on-par with RBW. :-)
Have fun spec'ing and riding whatever you choose!
cheers,Andrew

    On Friday, June 19, 2020, 09:41:32 AM GMT+10, Jay Lonner