It was a great ride. I would have liked to do 1st part but didn't get
going to ride over to earlier start. Quite a group today and a lot of
very nice bikes. There was even some nice dirt sections in the middle
of San Diego.
Thanks Esteban for arranging the ride and the great lunch at the Ale
House!

I snapped a few pictures also
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37347...@n05/sets/72157623836057062/

~Mike~