Where was this mid-city dirt you mention?  :-)

Actually, the extra time at V.C. was amazing.  I've fallen in love with that
place!

And my wife is interested in going next year, so start planning for the 2011
edition!

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Esteban <proto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doug - that sounds like a good idea!
>
> So, I did a long write up between meetings this morning. Check it out:
>
> http://veloflaneur.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/san-diego-custom-bicycle-show-sdcbs-2010/
>
> It was really fun.  Southern California always supplies some mixed
> terrain riding, as this group seems to always find throughout the
> region.  We were even able to find dirt in the middle of the city,
> near downtown.  Great stuff.  I had a gas.
>
> Esteban
> San Diego, Calif.
>
> On Apr 12, 10:29 am, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for including those.  Seemed like an awesome day all around.
> >
> > On Apr 11, 7:13 pm, Esteban <proto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Thanks for everyone who made it down (or over) to San Diego for a
> > > great ride, some gawking at Velo Cult, and world-class beer and great
> > > pizza at Blind Lady Ale house.  We even enjoyed the San Diego Custom
> > > Bicycle Show!  I'll write more about that later. The show was
> > > excellent.  The ride was just a blast.
> >
> > > For now, enjoy the photos:
> >
> > > So Cal Riv Ride SDCBS:
> >
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671...@n02/sets/72157623835070658/
> >
> > > San Diego Custom Bicycle Show photos:
> >
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671...@n02/sets/72157623834759986/
> >
> > > What a great day.  Now I'm off to Velo Cult for the after party!
> >
> > > Esteban
> > > San Diego, Calif.

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy