I was asked to get my tire radius and I have no cluehow to do it.

I am riding the 42mm Baby Shoe Pass

I have them on a Velocity Synergy rim, this are the specs. I am running the
rear at 40psi and the front at about 37psi.   Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Joel

At 23mm wide, with eyelets and a low profile, it's the perfect rim for all
those times you want to use a little wider tire. Use it for your 29'er or
your commuter. The possibilities are endless.
Item Specifications
Color Silver
Weight 584g
Width 23mm