I've use 'em on multiple bikes, can echo most of what everybody else
already said.

I don't think I've had them on anything bigger than a 38mm tire, without
fenders, ample clearance there.

Definitely quick and easy to setup, much easier than cantis, including Paul
cantis.

I didn't want to pay full pop for a new full bike's worth recently, and got
some TRP CX8.4 instead. Not quite as deluxe as the Pauls, but they also
setup easily and stop really well. I even used the stock shoes, no problems
slowing/stopping my massive body mass.

Just so it's said, not directed at the OP, v-brakes in general offer very
responsive braking, but often, depending on the brake lever used, need the
shoes adjusted fairly close to the rims. Many electrons have been spilled
regarding matching v-brake arm length and brake lever cable pull.

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA

[image: Zanconato Groader & Paul Mini-Moto V-brakes.jpg]

[image: Kelly Knobby-X & TRP CX 8.4 V-brakes.jpg]