Everyone is " Q " ..... the joke is on the joke itself.

What's going to happen .... what happen-ed ... what's happen-ing ..... and
just who happens to ask and answer all these quests anyways ?

Ahahahahaha !    'Tis I, the Q ....the Q of Me and I and You.... the
question , the answer and the wild woven web of endless Q-and-on's  ....
you know ..

"The Story" !

What story ?

Exactly ..... the one that keeps asking "what story"  !

Heeheehee  !