Quickbeam fans at a rally in Tennessee in 2018.

They had gathered to demand the truth behind the demise several years earlier
of the bike they affectionately call the “Q”-Beam (or just the “Q”), insisting
that the switch to the SimpleOne was related to the creation of a “One" World
State.

“It’s so obvious,” said one Q-Beam fan. “One day, there’s the Q, and the next
there’s the same bike—the SAME BIKE—with a different name. Q was disappeared by
the liberals in Walnutty Creek.”

Rivendell has responded officially to the allegations, although a spokesman
posted on a pro-Rivendell subreddit that, “The truth is out there. Everything
else is just #fakeblug.”

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy