Thanks Jason.  I’m not in a hurry but I do like to go for rides where it is
not casual, if you know what I mean.  I just did a ton of measurements.  I
was spoiled as my old bike guy had all my numbers written down and my
tweaking was always minimal.  I gave this guy, a nice guy, mu seat height,
how high I like the bars over the saddle, He even measured where the brake
lever were placed on the albatross on the Bleriot.  All were off.  Now it
really is my fault, I should have checked before I rode, so now I have the
saddle and bar height correct and only minor tweaking will be needed.

I was really surprised by how much the bar sloped vs the Bleriot, but in a
few rides I should have it nailed down.

The steering is slower, or less sensitive, what I wanted, so that pleases
me.

I believe in a few more rides I will have it dialed in.

Joel
On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 5:41 PM Jason Fuller <jtf.ful...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't doubt it feels quite a bit slower!  But I bet it will ride so much
> better with a load than the Bleriot.  I'm amazed just how much slower my
> Clem is vs. my Hillborne. It's a huge difference, well beyond tires, and
> honestly it's kind of surprising. I imagine the Atlantis is closer to the
> Clem than the Hillborne. Certainly made to achieve different goals though.
> That build is gorgeous looking and looks like a great all-rounder as long
> as you're not in too much of a hurry.

> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0d09122d-6d26-4323-bb96-e3420db5a4c9n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0d09122d-6d26-4323-bb96-e3420db5a4c9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

> --
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and maybe others. It is a courtesy
to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all
over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from obtaining
addresses, prevents viruses from being propagated, and limits the
proliferation of spam. Also, please use the “BCC” area instead of “TO” and
“CC” when forwarding to several people at once.
~~Thank you~~